Today in Crypto: Bitpanda Partners with Visa, Near Joins Hands with WEMADE, Ethereum-based Decentralized RPC Goes Live
Get your daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – investigating the stories flying under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- Bitpanda announced its partnership with Visa as Bitpanda Technology Solutions joined Visa’s Fintech Partner Connect. Through this partnership, “Visa’s partners will gain the opportunity to access Bitpanda’s comprehensive investment infrastructure solutions. This enables financial institutions, banks, and fintechs to rapidly offer trading and investment services for asset classes such as Crypto, Stocks/ETFs, Precious metals & Commodities to their end customers”, said the press release. Bitpanda Technology Solutions will also begin expanding its investment infrastructure outside of Europe, it said.
- The NEAR blockchain and creator of the Blockchain Operating System (BOS) announced a strategic partnership with blockchain gaming company WEMADE to help support the development of blockchain apps in Korea and other markets. Per the announcement, Near and WEMADE will jointly support initiatives to increase mutual brand awareness; invest in research and collaboration on cross-chain; host more community events like hackathons and boot camps; scout for potential Web3 business opportunities; and nurture the next generation of Web3 developers.
- DRPC, an Ethereum-based decentralized RPC (remote procedure call) network that “enhances security, reliability, and cost-efficiency for Web3 projects of all sizes,” launched today, said a press release. An RPC is the communication protocol used by decentralized apps (dapps) to interact and pass information such as transaction details to and from blockchains. DRPC currently supports projects built on Ethereum and will be expanding to other EVM-based networks including Arbitrum, Polygon, BSC, and Optimism in the coming months, it added.
- Quasar Finance launched its mainnet, introducing a dedicated digital asset management blockchain, allowing investors to manage their decentralized finance (DeFi) investments across multiple chains, enabled by the Inter-Blockchain Communication Protocol (IBC). Per the press release, Quasar works by allowing investors to deposit funds into vaults, which are optimized to work across multiple blockchains. This move forward follows the announcement of Quasar’s recent $5.4 million bridge round. In total, the team has raised more than $11.5 million from investors such as Polychain Capital, Blockchain Capital, and Shima Capital.
- BH Digital, the crypto arm of hedge fund manager Alan Howard, raised $9 million from investors for its liquid token strategy, the Nova Digital Opportunities fund, launched in 2022. The fund has three investors, according to a regulatory filing.
- Crypto lender Nexo has won “Best Cryptocurrency Wallet” in the annual FinTech Breakthrough Awards for a second consecutive year. The awards program is conducted by independent market intelligence organization FinTech Breakthrough, the press release said. The award, it added, “came amidst some of the most challenging times of late for centralized entities in the digital assets space, serving as a true testament to Nexo’s commitment to adapt to market needs with flexible, user-oriented solutions.”
- Immutable Games, a Web3 game publisher and the gaming-focused arm of Immutable, announced new partnerships with three studios — Bazooka Tango, Bit Fry Game Studios, and Studio 369 — to “expand its family of the high-quality web3 games,” said the press release.
- Metaverse platform RLTY announced a partnership with Ready Player Me, a cross-platform avatar builder. The press release said that the integration of Ready Player Me will allow RLTY users to create and personalize a new avatar or bring an existing one from Ready Player Me’s platform. To simplify the process further for newcomers, the team have created 30 pre-designed full and half-body avatars, ranging from cyberpunk to professional, it added.
Source: crypto news
Sport6 seconds ago
Mourinho will love the fuss for his latest X-rated RANT but irony is lost on him
Finance4 mins ago
More Colombians Taking to Crypto, Claims Exchange – Next LATAM Nation to Adopt?
News6 mins ago
Boxer Gervonta Davis violates house arrest, will serve rest of hit-and-run sentence in jail: report
News9 mins ago
Long Beach, L.I. lifeguards rescue 5 teens caught in dangerous rip currents
News13 mins ago
UAE jobs: Multiple vacancies available in 4 key sectors; here are the openings
Auto1 week ago
Lotus Type 133 Electric Sedan Spied Coming In Hot At The Nurburgring
Auto1 week ago
Forza Horizon 5 And Gran Turismo 7 Get New Cars, Photo Mode Updates
Food1 week ago
Hummus-Crusted Chicken With Turmeric Rice Recipe
Food1 week ago
Fluffy Flax Pancakes Recipe | SELF
Travel1 week ago
Global policy leaders gather to share changing perspectives
News24 mins ago
Scarlett Johansson Once Felt Ewan McGregor Kissed Her Like a Teenaged Boy
News32 mins ago
Ukraine war gives China’s yuan a needed boost
News34 mins ago
Want to live down the street from Tom Brady?
News1 hour ago
Are Shakira and NBA Player Jimmy Butler Dating?
News1 hour ago
Celtics are planning to keep Jaylen Brown ‘without a doubt’, Brad Stevens says
Finance24 hours ago
Money Market Yields Are Attractive And Investors Are Taking Notice
Tech21 hours ago
Dealmaster: Discounts on Star Trek gear, laptops, and more
Tech14 hours ago
The “death of self-driving cars” has been greatly exaggerated
Finance23 hours ago
Bitcoin Trading at Discount on Binance Australia Due to Upcoming Payment Cutoff – Here’s What You Need to Know
Lifestyle13 hours ago
Malaysia’s FINAS Drops CEO Nasir Ibrahim – Global Bulletin
News24 hours ago
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Were Wanted for the 2009 Movie ‘The Time Traveler’s Wife’
News12 hours ago
Are Sane Republicans Making a Comeback?
Sport13 hours ago
Hamilton should only go to Ferrari if they almost DOUBLE salary says F1 expert