Connect with us


Jake Paul responds to Mike Tyson’s health scare, confirms fight is still happening



Jake Paul has recently responded to reports suggesting that Mike Tyson suffered a medical emergency before their planned fight on Netflix. In a tweet, Paul dismissed the rumors, stating, “You love to make $%&! up before knowing the facts for clicks / likes. Nothing changed #PaulTyson.” This tweet suggests that Paul and Tyson are still on track to go head-to-head in July.

According to In Touch, Tyson experienced a medical emergency while on a flight from Miami to Los Angeles. Paramedics were called to the plane after it landed at Los Angeles International Airport. An eyewitness revealed that a message asking for a doctor was broadcast to all passengers before paramedics arrived to assist Tyson.

Tyson’s team later reassured fans that the former boxer is doing well following the health scare. A representative explained that Tyson felt nauseous and dizzy due to an ulcer flare-up shortly before the flight landed. Despite this incident, Tyson and Paul are still scheduled to fight on July 20 at the AT&T Stadium in Texas, with the event set to be broadcast live on Netflix.

During a press conference earlier this month, both Tyson and Paul expressed their eagerness to face off in the ring. Paul acknowledged Tyson’s desire for a professional fight, referring to it as a war. Tyson reciprocated the respect, complimenting his opponent before warning him to fight like his life depends on it once they step into the ring.

The upcoming fight between Tyson and Paul will be sanctioned by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. The rules include eight two-minute rounds with both fighters using 14-ounce gloves, but no headgear will be worn. Tyson, who had a successful professional boxing career from 1985 to 2005, will take on Paul, who transitioned to boxing in 2018 following his social media fame.

This is not the first time Tyson has been involved in an airplane incident. In 2022, he allegedly punched a fellow passenger on a flight from San Francisco to Florida after the passenger tried to take selfies with him. The San Francisco Police Department responded to the scene, but the District Attorney’s Office later decided not to press charges against Tyson due to the circumstances surrounding the altercation. Despite this incident, Tyson remains focused on his upcoming fight with Paul.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *