17 Post-Prime Day Home Deals to Turn Your Space Into an Oasis
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Don’t fret if you didn’t pick up everything you needed during Prime Day. While the shopping event is now over, some brands are still sneakily offering some mind-blowing deals!
Right now, we’re focused on home goods. Cozy furniture, problem-solving storage solutions, mood-boosting decor and anything and everything that will make your home life easier and more relaxing. Want your house or apartment to feel like an oasis? Shop our sale picks below!
1. This Memory Foam Mattress With Cooling Gel: Tossing, turning and sweating trying to get to sleep every night? Upgrade to this Kescas hybrid mattress, up to 20% off and starting under $300!
2. This Murphy Bed-Style Desk: You can actually mount this Walker Edison workstation on your wall and fold it down whenever you need to use it — or you can simply use it as a cool shelf. Now $43 off!
3. This Fuzzy Fleece Throw: Tens of thousands of shoppers are singing the praises of this Tuddrom faux-fur throw blanket. It comes in different sizes and colors too. 41% off!
4. This Boho Wall Decor: We love, love, love how just a few wall baskets like these KushimHome seagrass baskets can transform a room. We also love getting them for 23% off!
5. These Space-Saving Storage Bags: Always running out of room in your closet? Fold your off-season pieces into these Budding Joy storage bags to keep things more organized. Tuck them under the bed! Now 33% off!
6. This Mesmerizing Galaxy Light: Set a celestial vibe by hitting the lights and switching on this BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 projector. You’ll feel like you’re inside that James Webb Space Telescope image (and, really, you are!). A whopping 57% off!
7. These Candle Holders With Healing Benefits: Turn your home into a mini spa with these Nevlers Himalayan salt candle holders, which claim to release ions into the air that could reduce stress, improve breathing and more. 10% off!
8. This Infinitely Relaxing Foot Massager: There’s nothing like coming home after a long, hard day and instantly getting a heated foot massage. This deep-kneading RENPHO foot massager is our absolute fave. $30 off!
9. These Hypoallergenic Sheets: Sleeping with a stuffy nose is the worst, which is why we love these hypoallergenic Serta sheets. They’re stain-resistant too — and 30% off!
10. This Game-Changing Neck and Shoulder Relaxer: Constant knots in your shoulders from leaning over the keyboard all day? Just 10 soothing minutes with this bestselling RestCloud neck and shoulder relaxer could have you feeling like a whole new person. 10% off!
11. This Bladeless, Air Purifying Fan: Before you drop $500 on a big brand name, consider this awesome ULTTY tower fan and air purifier. Stay cool and breathe easy with nine speeds and three modes. Take $40 off too!
12. These Aromatherapeutic Shower Steamers: Unwind and wash the day away in a truly heavenly way with the help of these BodyRestore shower steamers. 25% off!
13. This Armchair Designed for Maximum Comfort: Looking for the perfect reading or TV-watching chair? This extra-wide Lifestyle Solutions Lexington Armchair will make for an unbelievably cozy companion. Up to $169 off!
14. This Water Filter System for Streamlined Purification: Sick of filling up the purifying pitcher over and over? Start at the source by hooking this Brita filtering system directly to your faucet. Save 16%!
15. This Stone Bath Mat for Ultra-Fast Evaporation: No more sopping wet, smelly bath mats! This SUTERA bath mat, made with diatomaceous earth, dries water almost instantly to make your life so much easier. 20% off!
16. This Shed-Free Area Rug: Holy deal, Batman! This gorgeous, top-rated SAFAVIEH Adirondack Collection area rug is on mega-sale right now. Save $472!
17. This Ottoman With Storage Space: Kick your feet up and rest them on this HomePop tufted ottoman, knowing the usual clutter is actually stored inside. $115 off!
Looking for something else? Shop all furniture at Amazon here and don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Not done shopping? Shop more of our favorite product picks below:
- The Best High-Waisted Swimsuits With Mega-Flattering Fits
- The Best Comfy Shoes for Standing All Day
- The Best Strapless Bras to Support Any Bust Size
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
Source: US Magazine
HSV: “Too easy!” Goals conceded annoy Daniel Heuer Fernandes
Ivanka Had Plenty of Chances to Break With Daddy Trump—It’s Too Late Now
Gigi Hadid's Signature Scent Revealed
Buy 1, Get 1 Free! Shop These Celeb-Favorite Sunglasses From Quay
LeBron James out on Elon Musk’s Twitter verification plan: ‘I ain’t paying’
Shadi Suleman promoted to Senior General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha
Is It Better To Invest In An Annuity Or 401(k) For Retirement?
Drew Barrymore and Gayle King Get Real About the Unexpected Signs of Perimenopause
Munich Airport to welcome new airline and routes for summer 2023 schedule
Mavericks to protest two-point loss against Warriors claiming Golden State was gifted free basket
The 12 Best Amazon Prime Movies Right Now
‘Power Book II: Ghost’: KeKe Travis Isn’t All She Appears to Be
Vornado Realty Trust Dividend Yield Pushes Above 10%
John Wayne and ‘The Lone Ranger’s Clayton Moore Agreed on Why the Western Genre Died
End Of CARES Act Home Confinement Is Near For Many Federal Prisoners
Sport16 hours ago
Novak Djokovic set to play at US Open as US announces end of Covid rule
Tech16 hours ago
Midjourney Shuts Down Free Trial Access Amid Deepfake Bonanza, but Says It’s Unrelated
News22 hours ago
GOP Warns Trump’s Indictment Is His Biggest Campaign Asset
News13 hours ago
Fallout from Xi’s Russia visit will be felt first in Asia
News13 hours ago
Donald Trump is seen with wife Melania at Mar-a-Lago
Sport23 hours ago
Former Washington QB Robert Griffin III hints he’s joining potential ownership group of Commanders
News22 hours ago
Trump’s Indictment Marks a Historic Reckoning
Tech23 hours ago
AI-generated video of Will Smith eating spaghetti astounds with terrible beauty