Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Our favorite compliment to receive has nothing to do with beauty, brains or brawn. While it’s always nice to be admired for our sparkling personality or glowing skin, we prefer praise related to our shopping purchases. We love when someone mistakes our steals for splurges! Since bargain-hunting is literally our job, we’re always flattered when people think our affordable finds are luxury lookalikes.
And since it’s Cyber Week, now is our chance to show off our skills by tracking down the best Black Friday deals from Amazon that look more expensive than they actually are. We came up with two categories: Gifts Under $50 and Gifts Under $25. Shop for your loved ones without breaking the bank! From fashion to tech and beauty to home goods, these bestselling buys are guaranteed hits for the holidays.
Best Gifts Under $50
1. Crown jewels! Kendra Scott’s signature gold-plated pendant necklace comes in a variety of gorgeous gemstones — originally $55, now just $39!
3. The no. 1 bestseller in toiletry bags on Amazon, this cosmetics case is perfect for any beauty buff! Featuring a hanging hook and various pockets and compartments for storing your products, this water-resistant organizer is a travel essential — originally $32, now just $28!
4. These Crocs rock! Out of all of the thousands of products on Amazon, these classic clogs are the no. 1 bestseller in clothing, shoes and jewelry with over 400,000 reviews — originally $50, now just $26!
7. If you have a tendency to lose belongings — be it your keys or your suitcase at the airport — then this Apple AirTag will come in handy! Keep track of your belongings in your Find My app on your iPhone — originally $30, now just $25!
Best Gifts Under $25
11. Made with super soft memory foam and a rubber sole, these house shoes are ideal for indoor or outdoor use. With over 61,000 reviews, these cozy slippers are a crowd-pleaser — originally $33, now just $24!
Looking for more Black Friday deals? Shop other sales here:
Save Up to 50% Off on Cyber Week Deals From The Drop
Time to Binge! Amazon Prime Video Channels Are Just $1.99 for Black Friday
15 Best Amazon Fashion Deals Perfect for Holiday Events
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
Source: US Magazine
National team: 90 percent more sold than anyone else: Füllkrug jerseys are a hit
New on Amazon Prime Video December 2022: ‘Nanny,’ ‘Something From Tiffany’s’ and More
GMA's Amy Robach & T.J. Holmes Shut Down Instagrams After Vacay
Royals Take Boston! See Photos From William and Kate's U.S. Visit
Kyler Murray fires back at Patrick Peterson’s criticism: ‘You on some weird s—‘
“Not the homosexual is perverted”: filmmaker Rosa von Praunheim turns 80
Lane Kiffin shoots down report he’ll step down at Ole Miss and take Auburn job: ‘Nice sources’
5 Thanksgiving Food Safety Mistakes That Can Make You Seriously Sick
8 Signs You Should Talk to a Doctor About Your Urinary Incontinence
For the Last Time: Body Types Are Not Trends
Fleetwood Mac: Christine McVie’s Net Worth at the Time of Her Death
China’s Covid crisis blacking out the economy
DISH TV drops Boston 25 after agreement expires
‘NCIS: Los Angeles’: Here’s Who Plays Some of the Show’s Recurring Characters
Western leaders divided over future of ties with China
Lifestyle20 hours ago
Disney Showcases Robust Asia Pacific, Global Slate, ‘Avatar’ Footage in Singapore
Finance20 hours ago
Loss Widens At Alibaba-Backed EV Maker XPeng; Co-Founder Exits Board
Tech21 hours ago
FTX’s Sam Bankman-Fried Says He Made Secret Donations to Republicans
Tech21 hours ago
Houston Is Just the Latest Texas City to Boil Water for Safety
Lifestyle21 hours ago
‘Call My Agent,’ ‘Doctor Foster’ Adaptations Lead Disney+ Hotstar Indonesia Push
News20 hours ago
Meghan Markle ‘Missing’ Body Language ‘Red Flags’ Seen With Prince Harry’s Ex Chelsy Davy
Tech20 hours ago
China Launches 3 Astronauts to Its Fledgling Space Station
Tech19 hours ago
Scammers Are Targeting World Cup Viewers and Workers With Fake Merch and Fabricated Tickets