Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The holidays are approaching, and while I usually struggle with finding the perfect gifts for my friends and loved ones, I know exactly what to get them this year: Comfy (and practical) clothing sets. After a hectic 2023, everyone in my life just wants one thing — to relax. And there’s no better way to achieve a total state of coziness than cuddling up in a chic pajama or loungewear set.
The great news is, you can order some of the best clothing sets with the click of a button. With that in mind, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite snug options (plus, some workout picks for the gym rat in your life) below. I won’t be surprised if you end up adding a few of these to your own wish list too!
Best Pajama Set Gifts
1. The Classic Pick: When you imagine picture-perfect pajama sets, something similar to the Nordstrom Moonlight Eco Knit Pajamas probably comes to mind. We consider these best in class because of the sheer amount of colors and patterns (there’s 16 to choose from!), eco-conscious makeup and ultra-soft feel — just $75!
2. The Airy Option: Are you a hot sleeper? Same. I typically only wear shorts to bed, but I don’t feel overheated in these Cozy Earth pajamas because they’re made from breathable bamboo viscose (just like the brand’s cooling sheets) — just $148!
3. The Sleek Satin Set: There’s something about silk pajamas which just feels opulent. Slipping into this shorts set from Ekouaer pretty much guarantees a good night’s sleep — just $26!
4. The Perfect Summertime Pajamas: It may be winter, but anyone will be thrilled to unbox these summery Universal Standard PJs. The set features a flowy V-neck cami and shorts made from a cloud-like jersey material. Plus, the size-range is unmatched: These go up to 4XL — originally $88, now just $44!
5. The Coziest PJs: Cold weather and flannel go hand in hand. We promise that anyone who puts on this flannel Heartnice pajama set will never want to take it off — just $34!
Best Loungewear Set Gifts
6. WFH Uniform: Sure, Ugg makes the most comfortable winter boots, but did you know they also make plush loungewear? The Gable Brushed Drawstring Pullover & Joggers Lounge Set is at the top of our holiday wish list this year. — just $98!
7. Quiet Luxury at Its Finest: The fashionista in your family doesn’t want to wear leggings to lounge around the house… what she really wants is this ANRABESS Sweater Set — just $53!
8. Errands, but Make it Fashionable: One of the best things about loungewear sets? They’re super versatile. You can wear this LILLUSORY Slim Fit Hooded Set to just chill around the house or while running errands for a cool and casual look — was $73, now just $53!
9. Mix-and-Match: This three-piece set from Open Edit comes with stretchy lounge pants, a form-fitting tank top and and a homey cardigan, making it ideal for both cooler temps when you want to snuggle up and hot days when you need to shed some layers — just $99!
10. Your New Favorite Item: Okay, while this onesie from House of CB technically isn’t a set, its wool design is just as comfy (if not comfier) than anything we’ve ever worn. We simply want to live in it — was $135, now just $89!
Best Workout Set Gifts
11. Sweat it Out: Over 6,000 Amazon shoppers have given this chic QQQ workout set a five-star rating for how comfortable, flattering and supportive it is — was $49, now just $30!
12. Flex on Them: This long-sleeve QINSEN set has all the makings of top-tier athletic wear. The material is sweat-wicking, it’s stretchy and it offers tummy control so you can feel confident when you’re up in gym just working on your fitness — just $38!
13. From Yoga to Brunch: FeelinGirl’s fashionable workout set is so cute, don’t be surprised if you catch us sporting it to pilates and brunch — just $40!
14. Look at that Price: Despite having such a low price, this ONLYSHE workout set does not skimp on quality. We’ll take five — just $18!
15. Everything You Need: For those who don’t want to just wear a sports bra as a top, this three-piece set from Ibtom Castle comes with shorts, a bra and a top — was $20, now just $17!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
Source: US Magazine
With solar, we can solve non-profit hospitals’ carbon and community benefit problem simultaneously
Get up to 66% off Free People’s Warm Weather Staples + Free Shipping
Fashion Icon Iris Apfel Dead at Age 102
Want to keep women runners safe? Secure the border
Cheltenham Gold Cup-winning trainer Mark Bradstock dies at 66
The Mystery of Partner ‘Convergence’
17 Women Share the Reasons They Stopped Wearing Makeup
What the Hell Is a ‘Butt Wink’—And Is It Really All That Bad?
Son Accused of Setting Mom’s House Ablaze to Cover Up Her Murder
Paris Hilton’s 11:11 Media Hires Former Playboy Exec Rachel Webber
15 Great Deals on Office Chairs, Keyboards, Gaming Headsets and Handhelds
These Companies Have a Plan to Kill Apps
Australia, Philippines in firm and fast lockstep against China – Asia Times
‘The Rookie’: Why Nathan Fillion is a Very ‘Rare Leading Man’
India’s boom hasn’t solved its jobs crisis – Asia Times
Sport23 hours ago
Paddy Power Super Sub promotion: Keep your bet alive if your selection is subbed
News24 hours ago
The Real Reason Trump Loves Putin
Tech17 hours ago
Transplant organ freezing and rewarming technique wins U. of Washington health innovation challenge
Sport22 hours ago
Ultimate F1 team principal’s rich list, as Horner & Wolff’s wealth is revealed
Tech17 hours ago
Blade Runner 2049 Still Keeps Denis Villeneuve Awake at Night
Auto21 hours ago
This Secret Ford F-150 Lightning Will Climb Pikes Peak
Tech20 hours ago
Tech Moves: AWS vet lands at health startup; ex-Qualtrics exec joins Typeform board
Travel18 hours ago
TAP’s Summer 2024 with more long-haul flights