Debuting this November from PortMiami, Carnival Cruise Line’s newest ship Carnival Celebration will be home to nine retail collections, the most expansive selection across the fleet. With something for every type of cruiser – and shopper – the retail offerings will include new designs like a Miami-inspired line, as well as some tried-and-true favorites such as Carnival’s sold-out 50th Birthday commemorative items.
“As retailers, we saw more opportunity to connect our merchandise with our onboard experiences, so for Carnival Celebration’s collections, we really kicked it up a notch,” said Jeremy Schiller, vice president of retail operations for Carnival Cruise Line. “We know our guests want Carnival products, ship-name products and products that remind them of where they’ve traveled to with us, and they will find all of that and much more on Celebration. We’re confident they’ll love our new offerings as much as our classics.”
The nine retail collections will include:
- 50th Birthday – just for Carnival Celebration, many of the sold-out and limited-edition 50th Birthday merchandise that was first released in March will be relaunched and only available for purchase aboard the ship. Giving guests the opportunity to, once again, purchase what they love, the variety of special commemorative items will include the 50th Birthday edition Monopoly game and “piece of history” souvenirs, among other guest favorites.
- 305 Deco Celebration – paying homage to Carnival Celebration’s 820 Biscayne zone and the city where Carnival was founded 50 years ago, this collection will feature all of the pastels, tropical colors and vibes of Miami with beach totes, drink coasters, bucket hats, towels, lanyards, and more influenced by the “305’s” unique districts.
- Romero Britto – continuing a very successful partnership with the ever-popular Miami-based artist, Romero Britto is designing a Celebration-specific line of colorful products including handbags, luggage tags and passport holders.
- Ruby and Sapphire (R&S) – all created with the line’s iconic colors in mind, the extensive collection of R&S apparel and souvenirs will shout Carnival.
- Signature Hull – for the first time in Carnival’s history, Celebration will showcase a collection of backpacks, clothing and accessories inspired by the line’s stunning new red, white and blue hull livery that is being adorned on all of the ships in its fleet.
- Key Collectors – allowing guests to expand their Carnival collections, the ship will offer a selection of limited-edition collectors’ items including unique ship models, official coins with the original and new Celebration, a Funship Freddy plush toy, funnel hats and headbands.
- Holiday – for the first few months of the ship’s service, Carnival Celebration will be a holly-jolly home to never-sold-sets of holiday cheer in the form of new ornaments, Christmas trees and fun pajamas for the whole family.
Carnival Celebration will also feature a destination-driven collection and Carnival core-logo collection, as well as special retail items inspired by the ship’s various entertainment venues, such as the Heroes Tribute Bar and BOLT, The Ultimate Sea Coaster.
As for the retail stores themselves, guests will find all that they know and love but in different areas than sister ship Mardi Gras to offer the most popular items in even larger spaces. For example, Carnival Celebration will boast a new Carnival Store in the ship’s Summer Landing zone with the most expansive collection of logo items in the fleet in reimagined designs and styles as well as a whole new line of customisable apparel and merchandise. And of course, there will be an array of exciting new concepts in collaboration with partners Starboard Cruise Services and Effy fine jewelry around the ship.
Celebration’s retail offerings will be spread throughout the ship’s six zones: The Gateway, 820 Biscayne, Celebration Central, The Ultimate Playground, Summer Landing and Lido.
Debuting in November from the redesigned Terminal F at PortMiami, Carnival Celebration will be the second Carnival ship to be powered by a Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) propulsion system, part of Carnival Corporation’s green cruising platform. Additional details on the ship will continue to be revealed in the coming months leading up to its inaugural sailing from Miami on Nov. 21.
Source: Breaking Travel News
Company agrees to $11M payout over deadly Wisconsin corn plant blast
Deer jumps off overpass, crashes through car windshield in freak NJ highway accident
Killer of Destini Smothers sentenced to 22 years
One-Off Porsche 944 Rally Wagon Gets Hot Wheels Twin
ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan cricket team’s diet chart, request to caterer revealed
Some N.H. residents are balking at an ordinance requiring them to cut their lawns
An Arms Workout With Dumbbells to Hit Your Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders
How to Get Better Sleep With Eczema, According to Dermatologists
Why Selena Gomez Avoids Her Bedroom During a Bad Mental Health Day
28 Prime Day Kitchen Deals You Can Shop Ahead of Big Deal Days
5 Shows Like ‘Virgin River’ on Netflix
Woman pleads guilty to calling in hoax bomb threat at Boston Children’s Hospital
Jamie Lynn Spears Trolled by Britney Spears Fans After ‘DWTS’ Debut
As Government Shutdown Appears More Likely, Treasury Releases IRS Contingency Plan
Quincy man indicted for manslaughter for allegedly beating Woburn man to death
Auto23 hours ago
Watch 2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse Drag Race GT In Family Showdown
News19 hours ago
GOP Candidates Attack Trump for Skipping Second Debate
Lifestyle16 hours ago
Khloe Kardashian's Daughter Mocks Her Fear of Whales: 'Draws Me Photos'
News22 hours ago
Elon Musk makes cuts to X’s election integrity team
Finance19 hours ago
Offshore Trusts And The Good Debtor Versus Bad Debtor Debate
News24 hours ago
What is on Dana Perino’s mind ahead of the 2nd Republican presidential debate?
Finance12 hours ago
What’s New With Tesla Stock?
News23 hours ago
Gov. Kathy Hochul fires back at unsolicited advice from Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on how to handle asylum seeker crisis